The Adult Sabbath School Class

The help you need to teach Adventist adults

My Photo
Name:

Greg Brothers is an Adventist pastor in Oregon.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Tech Support

It was one of those fiddly little problems that won't go away -- the kind that stops you in your tracks until it gets solved.

And try as I might, I could not find anything in the manual that would help me solve it.

So I called "tech support." It's a free call -- available 24-hours a day -- and the guy on the other end always knows just how to help without making making me feel like an idiot. In fact, he's always so helpful that sometimes I wonder why I don't call more often.

Anyway, it didn't take him long to figure out that this was one problem I couldn't deal with on my own. "Just send it to us and we'll take care of it," he told me. "It's free -- we'll even pay for shipping and handling."

So I did . . . and yes, he took care of it, just like he said he would.

But then again, that's just the way God is.

Great products.

And really great tech support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home